RachaelNg0504

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March Holidays

During the march holidays, on Friday after the parents-meeting-session, at about 1p.m. my family and I went Genting again, but this time, my father and rest of my uncles never go Genting, so in this trip to Genting, there are no males going. We reached there at about 6-7 p.m. We went to a famous restaurant to eat. After eating, I had a some rest at hotel. At 9p.m. I waited for my cousins and aunties to come.

They took a aeroplane to KL then they called a taxi to drive them to Genting while my mother drove us to Genting by car. We stayed for three days, two night.

It was, of course, fun. During the two nights, my cousins, sisters and I went to watch a movie called "The Race To Witch Mountain." on the first day. On the second day, we watched "DREAM". "DREAM' is a magic show but is was actually quite boring.

During the days, we went indoors and outdoors to play. We ate KFC, McDonalds when lunch time.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home